Copyright info

Copyright © Grace M. Reynolds - 1/20/2010 to the present.

Entire Contents, Text and Photographs may not be published, broadcast, redistributed or aggregated without express permission. Thank you.
(Please click on 'older posts' for more photos)

Saturday, February 27, 2010

The Bluebirds Are Here!!

 
The skies were gray, but this little bright spot warmed my heart. He will soon be setting up housekeeping in one of my hubby's  little houses. 

 
More little harbingers of spring.......
  

........and the sweet smell of the rosemary attracted this little honeybee.

1 comment:

  1. You have some lovely photos on your site. I so have California envy. I am from Minnesota where it was 11 degrees this morning. I won't see my daffodils til May. Am heading to your Etsy shop.

    ReplyDelete